Reverse Osmosis Plant
Our Industrial Reverse Osmosis Systems are engineered to economically produce high purity water by removal of dissolved minerals, particles, and other impurities. Each system is constructed using the highest quality components and materials for reliable operation and exceptional performance.
We ensure the compliance of our products with the defined industry standards and quality guidelines. Our standard machines are available with product water outputs from 200 LPH to 2000 LPH. We also offer a wide variety of customized systems for pre/post-treatment, distribution pumps, and integrated controls for a complete water treatment system.
Our specialty is skid-mounted, pre-piped, and pre-wired equipment allowing for quick installation and start-up time. We are always ready to work with you to design a customized system meeting your water treatment requirements at a leading market price.
- Compact, Sturdy & Ergonomically Design
- Multi-Functional Control Panel
- Convenient Auto Flushing System
- Controlled Reject Recovery System.
- Inlet & Outlet CIP (Clean-In-Place) Arrangements.
- Including Tank Float Valve for Auto cut-off.